Wayne has built a 'shed' on the land - it's huge, with a bathroom and 2 large rooms, made of a brick that looks sandstone-ish and has fantastic barn doors that he made. Joan and Lisha had decorated the shed with a Christmas Tree, more decorations than I had at home and lots of lights. It was gorgeous and welcoming. A house in similar vein will follow next year. Though I think I would be tempted to live in the shed.
Wayne had also bought a go cart - which apparently had a fair bit of use from big boys and little kids before we got there - then we put on a few more kilometres - heaps of fun - and Roger spent a half hour this morning checking eBay and the Trading Post for similar.
After a couple of practice runs Max got to ride solo - which I think may be one of his lifes highlights so far.
The go cart also had to fixed part way through the afternoon - but if there is a better place to fix a broken go cart - or better people to do it - I can't imagine where it could be.
There was also a big pile of sand which Wayne had ordered and dumped especially for the kids to play in.
The big highlight for the kids was the other kids - all of whom are too cute for words actually.
Donald and Lisha's boys Sam - who looks just like Donald -
Ethan
and Toby.
And Lindsay and Fiona's Ava
and Riley, both of whom Louisa and Max remembered from Tom's farewell party.


















No comments:
Post a Comment