So would the Rowan of Rin series - we also finished the third book this week, and will start on book 4 today.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Edward Tulane
Louisa, Max and I finished The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane last night. As I closed the last page Louisa as asked 'could we start it again?' Max joined in too. I can't remember another book with this reaction. As Louisa said when I was tucking her in to bed 'it's the kind of book that just draws you in and you can't stop thinking about it.' Jesse read it in one sitting - she was supposed to catch up to us at chapter 7 and just couldn't stop. Peet is reading it too, then Roger is in line. So if we had a list of favourite books - Edward Tulane would be on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment