Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wishes

For FFFN we watched Aladdin (the Disney version) - Max and Louisa had never seen it. It was a hit and as we were driving yesterday Max asked what we would wish for if we found a genie who gave us three wishes - we had to follow the genie's rules - no asking for more wishes, can't bing anyone back from the dead, can't make anyone fall in love with you.

I made dumb 'miss universe' type of wishes, Jesse wished for a good OP, Louisa wished for a house in the country with lots of trees on a mountain, and lots of animals.

Max's wishes were:
  1. To never grow up
  2. For nobody in the whole world to smoke or drink alcohol
  3. A lamborghini gallardo.
Then after a moment he said 'no wait, cancel the lamborghini, I want another baby in our family.'

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Well......which do you think you'd get first the lamborghini or another little Fulcher??? I know which one's easier to get!

Roger said...

I think we'll just start working on having everyone in the world stop smoking or drinking alcohol - seems more realistic.