Thursday, October 25, 2007

Max's Photography

Max is into taking 'art' photos - no happy people snaps from Max - this has been going on since he did a photography course at school which culminated in a real art show at a real art gallery (the Pine Rivers State High School gallery).

He is even taking photos of photos - the framed ones were his contribution to the exhibit.

Sometimes I don't really understand his 'motivation':



Sometimes I do know where it came from:

Pres Henry B Eyring spoke at General Conference about the need to recognise the good things that happen in life as the hand of God - so Roger did a FHE lesson on just that. It resulted in little journals for the family to record these things. Max loves the notion and took these photos of his journal on the first day.





Max wrote the 'F' part of "Maxwell F" on the front page 'in case it gets lost then whoever finds it will know which Maxwell' - he is the only one we know - but better safe than sorry!


I really like these journals because I think that between them and the blog we pretty much have our family life covered.


Unfortunately the little kids have an easier time thinking of the good things that happened to them than the rest of us - hopefully this will improve that situation.

No comments: