They left home at 4 am and were there for the Sunrise.
Good thing there were gorgeous views - Daniel Gray threw up twice on the path making it messy and smelly, and Nathaniel Watts was climbing Beerwah for the first time and found the rock face a bit hairy - he'll be fine next time of course. They all had a great time and were home by 9.30am to do a days work.




2 comments:
Mt Beerwah looks fantastic in the sunrise good on you Jesse. It reminds me of the time Donald & climbed Mt Sinai in Egypt, we started climbing at 11pm and made it up by 5am I think. It was a very long, cold and dark climb.
How great to have climbed Sinai - I think I'll hide tese comments from Jesse - she was desperate to go to Egypt but I wouldn't let her - she is 16 after all!
Post a Comment