Louisa tells me that year 8 boys are weird (I would never have guessed!). It seems that one of said year 8 boys walked up to her and put his arm across her shoulder and said 'I don't even know you.'
It was all ok - Louisa gave him one of her famous stares and said 'go away.'
He did - Louisa's stares could move mountains.
Max tells me that Drew cut a mullet for crazy hair day. He is a very dedicated teacher.
Peet has a 'weird' English teacher - 'not bad, just weird'. I don't know what that means yet. Peet also says his maths teacher is not as good as Mr Delegi - that's the same Mr Delegi I had to take to task when Peet was in year 8 for being the worst teacher ever. Apparently absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Jesse is very keen for uni to start - for many reasons - not least of which is that she is working at Pine till then and it's exhausting (but lovely).
Tom is working at Lee & Joan's house getting it ready to sell - also exhausting.
I am not looking forward to uni starting - Tom hangs out washing, mows, defrosts during the day and on and on. Jesse too except when she is at Pine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment