Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's not over

Max was carrying on about something - can't remember what - and Alec said 'Max don't you know it's not over till the fat lady sings.'

Max opened his mouth - said 'well' - stopped -looked panicked - recovered - finished by saying 'Louisa, you haven't sung yet' - and looked relieved that he had dodged that bullet.

Clearly he was about to say Mum or Jesse but realised in the nick of time that only trouble could come from that and saved the day.

I'd be offended if his face wasn't so funny.

2 comments:

Rissa said...

You're coming to the states! As in Utah? Yea!!! I am so excited! When do you get here? YEA!!!!!

Amber said...

Thanks so much for the books. They are treasures that I was excited to collect for my little one. I've read a couple to him and he seems to already have a taste for Aussie stories. I look forward to seeing you in the fall. Clarissa and I are so excited. We hope to catch you during your holiday.