Max tells me he is 'missing too many people'.
'I am missing Thomas - still - and I am missing Jesse - I won't be able to talk to her for 21 days - and I am missing Anastasia.'
Then tonight I foolishly asked him to say family prayer and said 'don't forget all our people who are away from home'. The prayer went like this 'please bless Peet and Daniel in Toowomba, and please bless Thomas on his mission and keep him safe and strong, please bless Jesse on holidays (small sob), and please bless Alec who I don't even know where he is (getting his Hep shot), (loud sob), in the name (louder sobbing) of Jesus Christ' inconsolable sobbing for a half an hour - 'I miss Thomas' . I explained again all about why Thomas is on a mission to which he yelled (softly) 'I don't care I want him back now.'
Life is full of challenges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where has Jesse gone? How long till Tom comes home? Poor Max, my heart goes out to him.
Jesse is in Europe - Athens, Rome, Florence for a day, Pompeii and then Jordan for two nights - unless I decide it's getting too wild over there and bring her home through London. (Lucky girl.) And Tom gets home in May - hooray.
Post a Comment