Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Uncle Bear

That's the name Max has settled on for himself come February - yep - Kathleen is having a baby for us!  Max was going for Gramps originally but after some deliberation settled on Uncle Bear - Louisa is going for Ga in the hope that her name will be our baby's first word.

(Notice how I am using the words 'our' and 'us' a lot - I have a plan.  If I start out treating the baby like it's at least partly mine then by the time it arrives I will have brain washed Tom and Kathleen into thinking we share.)

Kathleen is sick of course but it's a small price to pay! (At least for me.)

We are deliriously happy - and now we are hanging our to discover a gender - 7 weeks to go for that.

4 comments:

Lisha said...

How exciting!! Congratulations Tom and Kathleen!!

So Kim, what is your Grandchild going to call you??

Grandma Kim, Granny, Nanna, Nonna, Nanny Kim?? So many to choose from :+P

Lishaxx

Donna said...

Congratulations Tom & Kathleen and to all the new uncles and aunts and grandparents oh and great grandparents!!! Oh MY GOSH!!! You are going to be a grandmother. You know how jealous i am of that 'status change'. You're not home because i just tried to call so what is going to be the first grandma project. Quilts, knitting.....

Amber said...

Oh this is worth letting out a happy squel for. Congrats. Little babies are precious miracles and I'm sure having that grand baby so close won't hurt either. (0:

Fiona said...

I missed this post obviously. This is very exciting... I am quite sure the Grandchild will simply call you Kim.
Love to all.
x