Sometimes the energy level around here gets a bit out of control.
Like Friday week ago.
It was the first early dark night. Louisa, Max and I stayed late at the park with the Parry's. then went slipper shopping, and picked up Jesse from the train in the dark. All of which added to, but did not cause, the extreme energy level that night.
It was Lee & Joan's fault. When they saw Max that day they told him he would be coming with us to Laos.
Max was very pleased. During his piano lesson that afternoon he stopped mid-song, threw both arms in the air and shouted "I'm going to a third world country' - which gave his teacher pause.
And then Max, Louisa and Peet spent the whole night creating enough energy to run a small village in Laos.
Thomas, Jesse and I spent the whole night trying to calm things down - and were almost winning when Roger came home and it started all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment