Monday, September 14, 2009

Mission

Alec's mission call arrived - he'll be going to Sydney North on 3 December 2009 - better blogging will follow.


Alec is happy as can be - he was hoping for Australia and thinks Sydney North is great - he hopes he gets to serve somewhere in the country areas - because he might be able to find a good hunting property!

I think it will preferable to Tom's mission - but two years is two years and when Tom went I had no idea how long that would take. Now I am wiser and know that it's a long time.

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Tell him congratulations for me. I am so excited for him. Two years is a long time though.

Lisha said...

Can't wait to meet Elder Fulcher down here. He may get to spend some time around Armidale or Tamworth as well as Sydney itself.

Congratulations Alec!!