Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Motorbike

Ever since Max had a wild ride on Jake's motorbike he has been begging - he is nothing if not persistent! I have asked the older kids to not talk about motorbikes when Max is around - I've asked Alec to hid his motorbike magazines - I've tried to get him in to other hobbies - all to no avail - the child wants a motorbike!

Last night while I was watching The West Wing with Jesse (it's her new obsession) little paper planes kept bombing me. When I folded them out this is what I got:

(Don't worry about the spelling - he'll get it eventually)
'I want a motorbike'

'Hey you said I deserve a motorbike'

A dragon for a little light relief.



'I deserve a motorbike'. (That's Jesus in the bubble smiling down upon Max riding a motorbike - and Jesus would be smiling too since Max proudly defended him at school that day.)

'So would you get me a motorbike'



2 comments:

Lisha said...

You've got to give him credit for trying though, Christmas is just around the corner.

Rissa said...

He must be all biy to not care about the risk factor. They are fun toys though untill you fall off.